Backup / Copy XBox360 Games
This will leave an ISO file on your PC, which you can then burn to DVD / CD for safe keeping.
In order to burn the DVD/CD to a disc for safe keeping, you will have to use DVD Decrypter.
1. Insert a blank DVD / CD into the DVD burner of your PC. It's important that you use the right disc for the type of game that you are copying. If you copy a game which is a DVD, you need to put it on a DVD and the same for a CD.
2. Open up DVD Decrypter
3. On MENU > MODE > ISO > choose "Write W":
4. In the "source" section, select the game image that you saved in Step 2. The software should open the Windows Explorer screen in the same location as it did when you saved the image.
5. For the "destination", make sure that you select the DVD / CD drive that you have.
6. You need to choose a write speed of "4X" to ensure maximum success
7. Then click on the HDD > DVD image at the bottom (which should be colored in if you have the right blank disc inserted into your drive). This will load up the "Writing" screen, which will take no longer than around 40 minutes.
8. Upon completion, you can celebrate your success at making your first copy of a video game!
Please note we do not condone the
illegal breach of copyright that copying or acquiring someone
else's games brings. By using our system, you accept that you will only use this information for entertainment purposes only, and only for games that you legally own.
We cannot be held responsible for any damage or affects caused by using the information in this guide.